Moroccan Mint Green Tea 50g
Peppermint tea is sometimes referred to as "the stomach healer" because it is known to soothe many stomach ailments, including stomach aches, stomach pains, stomach cramps, heartburn, gas/flatulence, indigestion and diarrhea, and to promote healthy digestion. Shipping Fee £0.80p [per tea pack]
- Drink without milk after a meal to help with digestion. A delightful, refreshing pick-me-up at any time of the day
Cuba (mint) and China (gunpowder green tea)
- Drink without milk after a meal to help with digestion. A delightful, minty Tea to brighten your day.
- Infuse for 2 -4 minutes with freshly boiled filtered or spring water.
Ingredients 2 cups hot water. 2 cups cold water. 4 teaspoons of Cheeky Chai Moroccan Mint Tea. Handful fresh mint leaves. 2 tablespoons sugar or honey. 4. Ice.
Get Cheeky With it!
- Place 4 teaspoons of Cheeky Chai Moroccan Mint Tea into an infuser and place into your cup.
- Pour over your boiling water then add cold water.
- Add your fresh mint, honey or sugar and add ice.